For over 20 years our speciality has been building confidence in individuals through their involvement in horses.
Our Junior Campers are immersed with horses everyday. They have twice daily riding instruction, they learn horse care and handling, they groom and learn how to tack up. During non riding times the campers take part in games, sports, crafts and of course enjoy the great outdoors. Junior Campers can attend if they have no previous riding experience, or those already riding that want to have more hands on time with horses.
Weeks; July 3 - 7th , August 8 - 11th
Fee: $400.00 +HST, register before April 1st and save $25.00
$370.00 +HST (week in August)
Our Competitive Prep Camp is a intense camp for those who want to strengthen their riding skills. This camp can also be used as a show preparation for a Southern Ontario Combined Association Horse Show that our barn is planning on attending on the weekend after the camp. Students will have twice daily riding instruction. One ride will be an instruction lesson on conditioning your horse. The second a lesson by our Head Coach Dana Balfour, focusing on dressage, stadium jumping or cross country jumping. During non riding times students will take part in education sessions of horse care and health, as well as participating in team building games.
Weeks; July 10 - 14th, August 14 - 18th
Fee: $475.00 +HST, register before April 1st and save $25.00
What to Bring / Wear
- A nutritious lunch and snacks (beverage machine also available)
- Water bottle (Note: we are on a well – campers may wish to bring their own drinking water)
- Riding helmet – correctly fitting, safety-approved riding helmet (ASTM).
- Boots with a defined heel (1/2” to 2”), light tread. Boots must cover ankle or higher. No shoes, runners.
- Breeches or slim-fitting long trousers or leggings, light gloves for riding
- Hat, sun screen, insect repellent
- Comfortable clothes for lunch or day-end (no sandals)
- Any medications (must be labeled with instructions and noted in health waiver)
- Please provide a bag lunch, snacks and drinks for your child.
FRIDAY'S WILL BE BBQ LUNCH - Family Members are Welcome